Table of Contents
Prusa Building Instructions
For building your Prusa 3D Printer, we collected a series of manuals:
Building the basic 3D Printer body
There are many different manuals for this task available.
- A good one was made by gary hodgson and can be found on his homepage.
- Another one can be found on the reprap homepage.
- This is a special hint for the beta casted prusa parts assembly.
- If you want to install the LM8UU deluxe upgrade kit, follow this instruction.
- Here you can find an assembly hint for screwable y-axis bushings.
Be careful, our casted parts might differ in thickness to the original parts. So always measure from bar to bar and not between plastic parts.
Building the Wades Extruder
Building the Hot End
- The arcol.hu 4.0 hotend sold by 2PrintBeta is a newer version of this.
- The J-head hotend sold by 2PrintBeta is a improved version of the standard J-head hotend.
Connecting the RAMPS electronics
- A good overview about the RAMPS 1.4 electronics can be found on the reprap.org homepage under this link.
- Make sure you connect the power supply to the screw connector on the RAMPS board and not to the Arduino itself.
- Check polarity when connecting the power supply to the RAMPS' screw connectors. The example picture below shows the polarity of the board. Be carefull, there are power supplies with different connectors. The positiv wire might be either red or marked with white writing or completely different. Best measure it before connecting.